April 2018 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on April 11, 2018 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chairman.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual operating budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of current capital projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to the projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of bank services used by the Commission and possible action to switch from BMO Harris Bank to a different bank.
- Discussion of cancelled agreement with Starnet Technologies and possible action to approve a new agreement with Redford Data Services.
- Discussion and possible action to approve a letter of support for Dr. Junhong Chen’s proposal regarding real-time sensors in drinking water systems and to approve Mr. Kiefer’s participation as water utility advisor.
- Discussion of lead and copper testing scheduled for this summer and the latest update from the Department of Natural Resources.
- Discussion of Department of Natural Resources comments from most recent sanitary survey.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.