July 2018 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on July 11, 2018 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Presentation by SEH regarding the upcoming reservoir project.
- Approval of the minutes of the June meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual operating budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of current capital projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to the projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Status report of lead and copper monitoring.
- Discussion of a proposal from Clark Dietz to assist the Commission in switching corrosion control treatment from blended phosphates to phosphoric acid.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.