October 2018 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on October 10, 2018 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the September meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of current capital projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to the projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Update regarding the implementation of the Revised and Restated Agreement for Water Supply System and the current accounting system. Possible action may be taken to make changes to accounting system.
- Discussion and approval to authorize Fiscal Agent to transfer funds between accounts.
- Discussion of the benefits and costs associated with becoming a member of Diggers Hotline. Possible action may be taken to initiate membership process.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.