November 2018 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on November 14, 2018 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the October meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the SCADA Upgrade Project and the Filter Improvements Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to the projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible action to accept chemical quotations for 2019.
- Discussion of large diameter mains in the distribution system and the possibility of becoming a member of Diggers Hotline. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Update regarding lead and copper monitoring results and WDNR’s response to proposed change in corrosion control chemical. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.