January 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on January 9, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the December meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the SCADA Upgrade Project and the Filter Improvements Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of 2018 capital additions and retirements. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of the process being taken to solicit proposals for capital project 2019-1, Engineering Services for Reservoir Upgrade Project. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of proposal from Pure Technologies Inc., to perform condition assessment and other services pertaining to the raw water transmission main.
- Presentation by Process Research Solutions regarding general strategies that can be used to improve water quality at the plant and in the distribution systems. Discussion to follow presentation.
- Discussion of annual report.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.