April 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on April 10, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the Reservoir Upgrade Project and the Air Dryer Replacement Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible approval of engagement letter to Baker Tilly for 2019 to 2023 auditing services.
- Discussion and possible approval of a proposal submitted by Wisconsin Utility Exposure (WUE) to perform hydro-excavation and related services to assist in the location of the raw water transmission main.
- Discussion and possible approval of a proposal submitted by Strand Associates to perform peer review services related to the Reservoir Upgrade Project.
- Update of project to change corrosion control chemical and required water quality monitoring and discussion of operational lead and copper monitoring that will be used by plant staff.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.