May 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on May 13, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:53 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Annual rotation of office: Fox Point, Chair; Glendale, Secretary; Whitefish Bay, Member.
- Discussion of the Fiscal Agent rotation of office. Action may be taken for Fox Point to assume Fiscal Agent duties this May and for Whitefish Bay in May 2021.
- Approval of the minutes of the April meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the High Service Pump #5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Update of lead and copper rule compliance monitoring scheduled to start June 1, 2020.
- Discussion of actions taken, and planned, to locate several water mains leaving the treatment plant. Discussion may include next steps and the future of locating these mains.
- Discussion of the joint Risk and Resilience Assessment (RRA) that needs to be performed by June 30, 2021 and tentative schedule for meeting that deadline.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.