June 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on June 10, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:35 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the May meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the High Service Pump #5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Update of lead and copper rule compliance monitoring scheduled to start July 1, 2020.
- Discussion of the effort to conduct a joint Risk and Resilience Assessment (RRA) and create a joint Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.