September 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on September 9, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:01 AM and ended at 9:30 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the August 12 meeting and the special meeting on August 19.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the purchase of a GPS Receiver for the location of the raw water transmission main. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to the vendor.
- Discussion of the draft Unattended Operations Study from Baxter & Woodman.
- Discussion and possible approval of the 2021 Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Budget.
- Update of Lead and Copper Rule (LCR) compliance monitoring.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.