October 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on October 14, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:30 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the September meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of High Service Pump 5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to the vendor.
- Update of Lead and Copper Rule (LCR) compliance monitoring.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.