Regular meetings are usually held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 8:00 AM. At these meetings, it is common for the Commission to discuss and take action on issues including water quality, projects, and expenses. The next scheduled meeting is for 8:00 A.M. on Wednesday, April 8, 2020. The meeting will be online to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Type the following URL in your web browser to access the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/575920395 and/or call (312) 626-6799. When prompted, please enter the meeting password which is 788367 The meeting will start Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 8:00 A.M.
Please call (414) 963-0160 to request further assistance.
The public is welcome to attend any of our meetings!
Not available at this time.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the High Service Pump #5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of COVID-19 and its impact to the Commission.
- Discussion of proposals received for an engineering study of unattended operations and plan for implementation. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Use the sidebar and/or menu to access archives.