June 2018 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on June 13, 2018 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the May meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual operating budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of current capital projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to the projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of proposals for replacing the roof and siding of the garage. Action may be taken to accept a proposal.
- Discussion of lead and copper testing scheduled for this summer and the latest update from the Department of Natural Resources.
- Discussion of a draft proposal from Clark Dietz regarding a phosphate optimization study.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.