August 2018 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on August 15, 2018 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the July meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of current capital projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to the projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible action to authorize renewal of causality and property insurance policies.
- Discussion and possible action to purchase new motor for high service pump #4 from CTW Corporation.
- Discussion and possible action to purchase new electric trash pump.
- Review of engineering proposals to assist the Commission in switching corrosion control treatment from blended phosphates to phosphoric acid and possible action to select proposal.
- Discussion of the preliminary 2019 Operating Budget and 2019 Capital Improvement Budget.
- Status report of lead and copper monitoring.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.