March 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on March 13, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the February meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Presentation by Arch Electric regarding the possibility of installing solar panels after the completion of the anticipated reservoir upgrade project in 2020. The Commission may take action regarding this matter.
- Status report of the High Service Pump #4 VFD replacement project and recent pump inspection. Action may be taken to approve pump repairs.
- Discussion and possible acceptance of the 2018 Financial Statements and other required communications prepared by Baker Tilly.
- Discussion and possible approval of check to the City of Glendale and invoices to Villages of Fox Point and Whitefish Bay related to year-end accounting.
- Discussion of the proposal submitted by SEH to support Commission in locating and assessing the condition of the raw water transmission main. The Commission may take action regarding this matter.
- Discussion of the anticipated reservoir upgrade project in 2020 its effect on members and wholesale customer.
- Discussion of WDNR’s letter to the Commission and member utilities regarding the upcoming project to change its corrosion control chemical. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of the 2018 Annual Water Quality Report. Action may be taken to accept the report.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.