June 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on June 12, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the May meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the Reservoir Upgrade Project and Tractor Replacement Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Status report of recent work to locate the raw water main.
- Update regarding lead and copper monitoring and plans for changing the corrosion control chemical.
- Discussion and possible approval of resolution to remove Linda DiFrances and to add Shawn Lanser as a Fiscal Agent for the Commission’s account at WaterStone Bank.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.