July 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on July 10, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the June meeting and revised minutes of the May meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of recent work to locate the raw water main and next steps for moving forward with Diggers Hotline.
- Discussion of email from Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR). This includes discussion of risk and resilience assessments, emergency response plans, and other items related to AWIA.
- Discussion of major electrical events that occurred on July 2 and 4, 2019.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.