August 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on August 14, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the July meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible action to decide if reservoirs 1 and 2 should be covered with membrane and soil as part of the upcoming reservoir upgrade project.
- Discussion of historical and projected wholesale water rates for the City of Mequon. Possible action may be taken regarding this item.
- Discussion and possible action to authorize renewal of causality and property insurance policies.
- Discussion of anticipated capital allocation rates for 2020.
- Discussion of the preliminary 2020 Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Budget.
- Discussion and possible action to approve resolution to continue participating in the Wisconsin Public Employers group health insurance program (WPE-GHIP).
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.