November 2019 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on November 13, 2019 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the October meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Status report of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible action to accept chemical quotations for 2020.
- Discussion and possible action to adopt resolution for designating accounts and setting procedures for the management of funds.
- Discussion of American Water Works Association (AWWA) certificate program for Utility Risk and Resilience. Possible action may be taken to authorize Plant Manager to enroll in the program.
- Discussion of proposed staffing changes and discussion of enticement to get the attention of prospective employees. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of unattended operations and how much it could cost the Commission. Possible action may be taken on this matter.
- Discussion and possible action to approve 5-year capital improvement plan.
- Discussion of a major electrical outage at Klode Park and actions taken by Plant Staff to resolve situation.
- Manager’s report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.