March 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on March 11, 2020 at the Water Filtration Plant located at 400 West Bender Road, Glendale, WI 53217. (Map)
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the February meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of bids received for the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to accept a bid and bid alternatives.
- Discussion of proposal from CTW to perform maintenance on high service pump #1. Action may be taken to accept the proposal.
- Discussion of proposed policy for lead and copper sample collection. Action may be taken to adopt the policy.
- Discussion of proposed request for proposals (RFP) for an engineering study of unattended operations and plan for implementation. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of the 2019 Annual Water Quality Report. Action may be taken to accept the report.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.