April 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on April 8, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:02 AM and ended at 8:43 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the High Service Pump #5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of COVID-19 and its impact to the Commission.
- Discussion of proposals received for an engineering study of unattended operations and plan for implementation. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.