August 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on August 12, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 9:08 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the July meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the High Service Pump #5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible action to authorize renewal of causality and property insurance policies.
- Discussion of Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and possible action regarding this matter.
- Discussion of anticipated capital allocation rates for 2021.
- Discussion of the preliminary 2021 Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Budget.
- Discussion of the ownership of transmission mains. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Update of Lead and Copper Rule (LCR) compliance monitoring.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.