December 2020 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on December 9, 2020 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 9:17 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Presentation of the Unattended Operations Study by Baxter & Woodman. Discussion and possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Approval of the minutes of the November meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of High Service Pump 5 Removal Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to the vendor.
- Discussion of current lead and copper corrosion control program and possible changes in 2021.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.