March 2021 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on March 10, 2021 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 9:05 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the February meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of the Video Surveillance and IT Improvements Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to this project and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of recent correspondence with WDNR regarding lead and copper corrosion control treatment. There will also be discussion of the process for selecting an engineering firm to assist with a corrosion control treatment study and the possibility of releasing a Request for Statement of Qualifications. Possible action may be taken by the Commission regarding this matter.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept quotation for filter upgrade equipment and authorize procurement.
- Discussion of the 2020 Annual Water Quality Report. Action may be taken to accept the report.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.