April 2021 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on April 14, 2021 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 9:19 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project, Video Surveillance Project, and IT Improvements Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of Statements of Qualifications received for the Demonstrative Corrosion Control Study and Compliance Assistance Project. Possible action may be taken to select an engineering firm to negotiate an agreement.
- Discussion of structural and safety issues within the filter wing of the Bender facility. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of application received by MilliporeSigma to request water service outside of the distribution limits described in the Revised and Restated Agreement for Water Supply System. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of the Continuous Filter Recycling Improvements Project, Alarm Notification Improvements Project, and the Intrusion and Security Improvements Project that were budgeted for 2021. Action may be taken to postpone these projects.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept quotation for filter touchscreens and authorize procurement.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the acquisition of land by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation pertaining to the upcoming project to expand I-43.
- Discussion of recent problems at Klode Park Pumping Station and repairs authorized by plant staff to resolve the matter. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.