June 2021 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on June 9, 2021 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:21 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the May meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade, Filter Upgrade, Video Surveillance, and IT Improvements Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Update and possible action regarding the acquisition of land by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation pertaining to the upcoming project to expand I-43.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.