July 2021 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on July 14, 2021 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:46 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the June meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade, Filter Upgrade, Video Surveillance, and IT Improvements Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of cybersecurity and plans for making improvements.
- Update regarding the progress of the demonstrative corrosion control study.
- Discussion of preliminary recommendations to make improvements to flocculation and sedimentation basins to reduce aluminum in finished water, to improve corrosion control, and to restore two basins that have been out of service for several years.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.