March 2022 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on March 9, 2022 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:50 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Presentation of the 2021 draft financial statements and other required communications by Baker Tilly. Possible action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Approval of the minutes of the February meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept quotations for filter upgrade equipment and authorize procurement.
- Discussion of the 2021 Annual Water Quality Report. Action may be taken to accept the report.
- Discussion of the voluntary sampling program for PFAS. Possible action to participate.
- Discussion of the efforts taken to prepare for unattended operations and future plans for advancing with unattended operations.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.