April 2022 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on April 13, 2022 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 9:29 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meetings.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Filter Upgrade Project. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept quotations for turbidimeters and related accessories for the Filter Upgrade Project and to authorize procurement.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept a new quotation for sodium hypochlorite for the remainder of the year.
- Discussion of cybersecurity and possible incentives for current employees to receive training and take on additional responsibilities.
- Pursuant to section 19.85 (1) (c) of Wisconsin Statutes, the Commission reserves the right to convene in closed session to discuss and consider wages and benefits of specified employees. The Commission may reconvene into open session to take action regarding this matter.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.