June 2022 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on June 15, 2022 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:01 AM and ended at 8:41 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the May meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Filter Upgrade and Sludge Equipment Improvement Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept quotations for door replacements at Bender and Klode facilities and to authorize procurement.
- Discussion about the priority of upcoming capital projects including the improvements needed to go to unattended operations.
- Discussion of cyber liability insurance, the feasibility of obtaining said coverage, and general strategy for reducing risks and liability associated with information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT).
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.