July 2022 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on July 13, 2022 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:01 AM and ended at 9:12 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the June meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Filter Upgrade, Sludge Equipment Improvement, Bender and Klode Door Replacements, and Filter Railing Repairs and Column Stabilization Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Update on the Demonstrative Corrosion Control Study by plant staff.
- Pursuant to section 19.85 (1) (c) of Wisconsin Statutes, the Commission reserves the right to convene in closed session to discuss and consider wages, incentives, and benefits of current and future employees. The Commission may reconvene into open session to take action regarding this matter.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.