April 2023 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on April 12, 2023 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 8:45 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills and payment requests for capital expenditures.
- Update regarding the progress of capital projects.
- Discussion and possible approval of resolution to remove Shawn Lanser and to add Nicole Maurer as a Fiscal Agent for the Commission’s account at WaterStone Bank.
- Discussion of format and process for selecting new legal counsel.
- Discussion of vendors used for bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing services and long-term plan for retaining vendors.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.