May 2023 Meeting
A Commission Meeting was held on May 10, 2023 using an internet-based online conferencing platform called Zoom. The meeting started at 8:00 AM and ended at 9:08 AM.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Recognition of the annual rotation of office on May 1: Fox Point, Chair; Glendale, Secretary; Whitefish Bay, Member & Fiscal Agent.
- Interview of the Stafford Rosenbaum law firm.
- Interview of the Boardman & Clark law firm.
- Approval of the minutes of the April meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills and payment requests for capital expenditures.
- Update regarding the progress of capital projects.
- Update regarding Lead and Copper Rule compliance, change in orthophosphate target dose, and future lead and copper monitoring.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.