Regular meetings are usually held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 8:00 AM. At these meetings, it is common for the Commission to discuss and take action on issues including water quality, projects, and expenses. The next scheduled meeting is for 8:00 A.M. on Wednesday, April 14, 2021. Approximately 3 to 5 days prior to the meeting, an agenda and information regarding how to access the meeting will be provided. If you would like more information about the meeting, please call our office at 414-963-0160.
The public is welcome to attend any of our meetings!
Type the following URL in your web browser to access the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83440971201 and/or call 889-0788-4442 Meeting ID: 834 4097 1201 | Password: 916726 The meeting will start Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. Please call (414) 963-0160 to request further assistance.
- Call to order by the Chair.
- Approval of the minutes of the March meeting.
- Monthly report of plant operations.
- Discussion of annual budget.
- Approval of monthly bills.
- Discussion of the Reservoir Upgrade Project, Video Surveillance Project, and IT Improvements Projects. Action may be taken to approve capital expenditures pertaining to these projects and to authorize payment to vendors.
- Discussion of Statements of Qualifications received for the Demonstrative Corrosion Control Study and Compliance Assistance Project. Possible action may be taken to select an engineering firm to negotiate an agreement.
- Discussion of structural and safety issues within the filter wing of the Bender facility. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of application received by MilliporeSigma to request water service outside of the distribution limits described in the Revised and Restated Agreement for Water Supply System. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Discussion of the Continuous Filter Recycling Improvements Project, Alarm Notification Improvements Project, and the Intrusion and Security Improvements Project that were budgeted for 2021. Action may be taken to postpone these projects.
- Discussion and possible approval to accept quotation for filter touchscreens and authorize procurement.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the acquisition of land by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation pertaining to the upcoming project to expand I-43.
- Discussion of recent problems at Klode Park Pumping Station and repairs authorized by plant staff to resolve the matter. Action may be taken regarding this matter.
- Presentation of monthly operations and maintenance report.
- Date and time of the next regular Commission Meeting.
Not available at this time.
Use the sidebar and/or menu to access archives.